Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at Vidyashree International School, strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to Vidyashree International School is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION Parents seeking admission toVidyashree International School are requested to download the registration forms (along with the acknowledgement slips wherever necessary) under the respective links. Parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the following documents and collect the Information Booklet .
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Aadhar card / Passport
- Copy of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous school
A large number of parents are seeking admission toVidyashree International School. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. Children of the alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Address for communication:
Vidyashree International School
Magadi Main Road,
Karnataka – 560091
Please click on the link provided to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and submitted at the school front office.